This year’s Annual Meeting in San Antonio is just a few weeks away. Please take a look at the information listed below for details about upcoming events and a few general reminders.
ANNUAL MEETING EVENTS
- Regions Committee Meeting & Lunch:
Members of the Regions Committee will gather on Friday, November 18, for the committee meeting and lunch:
Regions Committee Meeting
Friday November 18, 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM - Convention Center-223 (2nd Level - East)
Regions Committee Lunch
Friday November 18, 11:30 AM to 12:45 PM – Yard House, 849 E. Commerce St.
- Regions Workshop:
The AAR Regional Officers are invited to join the AAR Regional Coordinators at the Regions Workshop, “How Might the Regions Become a Stronger and More Meaningful Presence in the Scholarly and Professional Lives of Their Members?” This event will explore how each region might reimagine its members’ time together during and between annual meetings, and how the regions might expand and enhance the Academy’s relevance in the scholarly lives of its members. We will be sending you pre-workshop materials to review shortly.
Friday, November 18, 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Grand Hyatt-Presidio B (3rd Level)
- Regional Officers’ Breakfast:
All Regional Officers are encouraged to attend the Regional Officers’ Breakfast.
Regional Officers’ Breakfast
Saturday, November 19, 7:30 AM to 8:45 AM - Convention Center-225B (2nd Level - East)
- Regions Booth in the Exhibit Hall:
Please plan to “person the booth” with another person at some point during the conference.
Please click here to access the Sign Up Genius schedule and indicate the time(s) you are available.
- Regional Coordinators, Regional Student Directors, and Regional Officers must be members of AAR. Please click here to renew online.
- If you are an outgoing Regional Coordinator, please remember to share your financial reports and procedural information with the new coordinator before you leave.
See you soon,
Elizabeth Hardcastle, Regions Committee Liaison