Regis College in Weston, Massachusetts, is sponsoring a virtual symposium honoring Saint John Henry Newman and invite proposals for presentations related to him. Areas of interest include:
1. Liturgy – the role of liturgy and music in church renewal
2. Conversion – psychological, theological, and political significance
3. Intra-religious conflict – difference and dialogue in church movements
4. Study of history to inform contemporary questions
5. Role of the cardinal in church history
6. Relationship between faith and reason, and faith and modernity
7. Poetry in faith and healing
8. The idea of a university
9. Other Newman related themes
Please include your name, institution, presentation title, and a 150 to 250 word abstract. Email proposals to email@example.com.
Proposal review begins August 15.
August 15, 2020
October 23, 2020