Graduate Student Committee
Charge: The Graduate Student Committee addresses the needs and concerns of graduate students and promotes their professional development and participation in the American Academy of Religion and the academy as a whole.
Composition: The current committee membership composition reflects both regionally elected Student Directors and appointed AAR Graduate Student Committee members.
Terms of Office: Two years, non-renewable.
- Elonda Clay (Chair, AAR Student Director)
- Raj Balkaran (Pacific Northwest)
- Adam D.J. Brett (Eastern International)
- Daniel Cochran (Upper Midwest)
- Matthew Puffer (Southeast)
- Sarah Riccardi (Midwest)
- Gil Rosenberg (Rocky Mountains-Great Plains)
- Ben Sanders
- Rachel Schneider Vlachos (Southwest)
- Scott Singer (Mid-Atlantic)
- Kristy Slominski (Western)
- Elizabeth Hardcastle (Staff Liaison)